HUMAN FOOD MADE FOR CATS AND DOGS
We’re changing how pets are fed. Fetching Foods provides delicious species-specific, highly nutritious raw and cooked meals for dogs and cats. Every meal is professionally prepared fresh and formulated just for your pet. All ingredients are selected each week by hand from human food sources to ensure quality and freshness. Our packaging uses fully recyclable containers. This is possibly the best food you can feed to your pet. Read More.
Las Vegas area delivery is free, and we ship nationally. See the FAQ for more detailed information on our products and shipping.
If you’re hesitating, try a sample. Pay for the shipping cost and we’ll send you 8oz of dog or 4oz of cat meals to see if your pet likes the food. Even better, use our low introductory offer on 10lbs of raw, cooked, or vegan meals with the code FETCHIT. Go to the BUY page to order.
We know where all of our proteins are sourced: USA, Australia, and New Zealand — all high-end human-grade meats. You’d be lucky to eat this good!
Typical proteins are beef, lamb, pork, rabbit, duck, wild-caught Alaska salmon, buffalo, organ meat like kidney and liver. Some or all are blended together lowering the probability for food sensitivities, increasing nutritional variety, and creating a flavorful meal that’ll have your dog always excited. Our base fruit and vegetable ingredients are all organic including blueberries, kale, pomegranate, cold-pressed coconut oil, carrots, squash, and honey. Some proteins, fruits and vegetables vary depending on season and availability.
- Raw This is the diet nature intended for dogs by staying as close as possible to the form and nutritional composition that they would find in nature using the highest quality, nutrient-rich products.
- Cooked Raw is the healthiest choice, but it’s not always the best solution in every case. There are a number of reasons why raw may not work. We use same human-grade formulation in our raw meals with our gently cooked meals. We carefully heat the ingredients just to the point to reach the FDA’s temp for safe consumption, but at a low enough temperature to not damage heat-sensitive nutrients. This is the next best thing to raw. Nutritionally rich. Highly digestible. Delicious. Convenient.
- Vegan Yes, dogs can be vegan. The key is getting a complete protein from vegetable products. We carefully construct our vegan meals to not just have complete proteins but also add all of the great organic vegetables which are chalked full of nutrients and vitamins that are essential for your dog. Typical ingredients are organic black beans, lentils, Argan oil, spirulina, blueberries, kale, coconut oil, pomegranate, and more.
- Doggie Water Specially brewed broth with non-traditional meats like elk (pictured), buffalo, rabbit, along with organic super-food veggies like kale, broccoli, blueberries, and pomegranate. Add it to their water as an excellent replenishment drink during exercise or when they’re feeling a bit down. Freeze into ice cubes for a nutritious hot-weather treat.
- Grass Fed Raw Beef Bones Meaty, marrow filled bones are from cattle that are 100% grass fed, no GMO’s, no hormones, and no antibiotics. Your dog will be occupied for hours, not to mention raw bones are a healthy way to clean your dog’s teeth.
- Beef Jerky USDA Select grade or better jerky from grass-fed, antibiotic-free, hormone-free cattle. The meat in the picture is precisely what the jerky is made of. I hand cut each strip of jerky myself. No spices or additives, just straight delicious dehydrated beef. Shipped in a resealable vacuum-packed bag. Rex and Rosie absolutely go crazy over this treat. Cats love it too!
- Raw Goat Cubes. We use a whole, human-grade Australian goat cut into cubes. Bone and meat. This is a novel meat, meaning dogs probably haven’t eaten it before, there is virtually no chance of any food sensitivities. Goat meat has a wild, slightly gamey taste and smell which just dogs dig. The cubes range from 3/4” cubed, to smaller/thinner. Small, medium, and large dogs will love them. Our dogs devour them frozen.
- Raw Closely approximates the diet cats would get in the wild; the diet to which their physiology is naturally attuned. Cats eat a varied diet in the wild, including organs. Typical ingredients are all high-end human-grade Cornish hen, duck, beef, rabbit, quail, pasture-raised turkey, kidney, liver, gizzards, shrimp, wild caught Alaska salmon. We grind the poultry whole on a semi-course setting with the bone and skin (eggshell calcium can be substituted, like anything in our meals since we make each batch just for your kitty). The offal/organs are also ground or chopped semi-finely, depending on what it is. Each week we shop to find the best ingredients. This adds variety to the food, with different nutrient profiles, which keeps the food exciting and reduces the chances of food sensitivities from occurring. Pictured with farm-raised quail, organically fed turkey’s liver, chicken gizzards, and wild caught Alaska Sockeye salmon.
- Cooked Raw is the healthiest choice, but it’s not always the best solution in every case. There are a number of reasons why raw may not work. We use same human-grade formulation in our raw meals with our gently cooked meals (see Raw for description). We carefully heat the ingredients just to the point to reach the FDA’s temp for safe consumption, but at a low enough temperature to not damage heat-sensitive nutrients. This is the next best thing to raw. Nutritionally rich. Highly digestible. Delicious. Convenient.
- Chicken Jerky USDA meat from organic, pasture-raised chickens. Each piece is hand cut. No spices or additives, just straight delicious dehydrated wholesome chicken. Shipped in a resealable vacuum-packed bag. Sam absolutely goes crazy over this treat.
BUY QUALITY FOOD
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
And receive coupons and special offers!
If you have any other questions, please contact us