HUMAN FOOD MADE FOR CATS AND DOGS
Fetching Foods provides delicious species-specific, highly nutritional raw meals for pets that are professionally prepared with the same love we use for our own pets. All of our ingredients are selected by hand to ensure quality and freshness. Our packaging uses fully recyclable or reusable containers. This is possibly the best product you can feed to your pet nutritionally with a low environmental impact.
Las Vegas area delivery is free, and we ship nationally. See the FAQ for more detailed information on our products and shipping.
If you’re hesitating, try a sample. Pay for the shipping and we’ll send you 8oz of dog or 4oz of cat meals to see if your pet likes the food. Go to the BUY page to order.
All proteins are sourced in the USA and come from hormone-free, humane ranches when possible. Typical proteins are beef, lamb, pork, wild-caught Alaska salmon, buffalo, organ meat like kidney and liver. Some or all are blended together producing a novel mix while lowering the probability for food sensitivities and creating a flavorful meal that’ll have your dog excited. Our base fruit and vegetable ingredients are organic blueberries, kale, pomegranate, coconut oil, carrots, squash, and honey. Some proteins, fruits and vegetables vary depending on season and availability.
- Raw. This is the diet nature intended for dogs by staying as close as possible to the form and nutritional composition that they would find in nature using the highest quality, nutrient-rich products.
- Doggie Water. Specially brewed broth with non-traditional meats like elk (pictured), buffalo, rabbit, along with organic super-food veggies like kale, broccoli, blueberries, and pomegranate. Add it to their water as an excellent replenishment drink during exercise or when they’re feeling a bit down. Freeze into ice cubes for a nutritious hot-weather treat. Contact us to see what proteins we have in stock.
- Vegan. Yes, dogs can be vegan. The key is getting a complete protein from vegetable products. We carefully construct our vegan meals to not just have complete proteins but also add all of the great organic vegetables which are chalked full of nutrients and vitamins that are essential for your dog. Typical ingredients are organic black beans, lentils, Argan oil, spirulina, blueberries, kale, coconut oil, pomegranate, and more.
- Grass Fed Raw Beef Bones. Meaty, marrow filled bones are from cattle that are 100% grass fed, no GMO’s, no hormones, and no antibiotics. Your dog will be occupied for hours, not to mention raw bones are a healthy way to clean your dog’s teeth.
- Beef Jerky. One half pound of USDA Select grade jerky from grass-fed, antibiotic-free, hormone-free cattle. The meat in the picture is precisely what the jerky is made of. I hand cut each strip of jerky myself. No spices or additives, just straight delicious dehydrated beef. Shipped in a resealable vacuum-packed bag. Rex and Rosie absolutely go crazy over this treat.
- Closely approximates the diet cats would get in the wild; the diet to which their physiology is naturally attuned. Cats eat a varied diet in the wild, including organs. Typical ingredients are Cornish hen, duck, beef, quail, pasture-raised turkey liver and gizzards, shrimp, wild caught Alaska salmon. We grind the poultry whole on a semi-course setting with the bone and skin. The offal/organs are also ground or chopped semi-finely, depending on what it is. Pictured with farm-raised quail, organically fed turkey’s liver, chicken gizzards, and wild caught Alaska Sockeye salmon.
BUY QUALITY FOOD
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
And receive coupons and special offers!
If you have any other questions, please contact us